Best way to say it, get ready for Oklahoma's version of deep sea fishing. These fish pull hard and there's no stopping them when they decide to go. Booking with me ensures that you have a fantastic fishing adventure. I have had the opportunity to take out all ages ranging from 5 years of age up to 80 years of age. My goals are simple, try to find the biggest fish in the lake and everyone have a Reel Good Time.
I provide everything you need to get started on the right foot. I provide rods, tackle, a few snacks and even beverages for your enjoyment. There are a few requirements that I am unable to provide. 1. Oklahoma fishing license 2. The Free Oklahoma paddlefish permit. Both can be obtained through the Oklahoma Wildlife Departments web page (https://www.wildlifedepartment.com/) Not required but I recommend have a change of clothes, unless everyone in the car is okay with you smelling like a fish.
1. 157lbs, but unofficial due to state laws.
2. New Oklahoma State record @143lbs (Jeremiah Mefford)
3. First official WORLD RECORD weighing in @ 146.11lbs (James Lukehart)
4. Second Official WORLD RECORD weighing in @ 151.9lbs (Cory Waters)
5. Third Official WORLD RECORD weighing in at 164lbs
5. National News 3X
6. Segment on Oklahoma Outdoors
7. Multiple magazines and news paper articles
8. Pro Staff with Meat Hunter Rods (best in the business).